Avocado Oil (30 ml)
19 in stock
NATURE OF MEDICINE: Oil
MAJOR INGREDIENTS: Avocado
OUT LOOK : Avocado oil mainly used for skin health and also in therapeutic procedure like reflection and respiration programs .
- Skin problems
- It contains potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients that can nourish and moisturize the skin.
- The outermost layer of skin, known as the epidermis, easily absorbs these nutrients, which also help to form new skin.
- The antioxidantsand vitamins in avocado oil may help to heal the dry, irritated, and flaky skin associated with eczema and psoriasis.
- can keep skin hydrated without leaving an oily residue. This may reduce the risk of acne.
- It also has anti-inflammatory effects, which can help to reduce the redness and inflammationassociated with acne.
- Helps wounds to heal quickly essential fatty acids and oleic acid in avocado oil can promote collagensynthesis, which is the process of creating new connective tissue.
- The antioxidants in avocado oil help to ease the symptoms of a sunburn. The vitamin E, beta carotene, vitamin D protein, lecithin, and essential fatty acids in the oil can support healing and soothe the skin.
- Applying avocado oil to the scalp as a hot oil mask can help to reduce dandruffand other problems caused by a dry, flaky scalp.
How to use
- Avocado oil can be massaged into the skin, used in a face mask,
- Avocado oil can also be used to moisture the face at night. Wash it off the following morning.
- Adding a few tablespoons of avocado oil to a bath can leave the whole body feeling soft and help to prevent hot water from drying out the skin.
- A person with a dry scalp may benefit from using avocado oil in a hot oil treatment
There are no inquiries yet.